Young and curious,
Haven’t heard of us? Let’s start from the beginning. Here is who we are and what we do best. Here is why yourself and your kids will want to scream at the top of your lungs : I LIKE MY DAY CAMP!
For more than 25 years, we have been polishing our way of doing things to offer children magical summers and unforgettable memories!
Weeks bursting with activities
The Fouineux day camp program offers children aged 4 to 12 the opportunity to enjoy a memorable summer in an atmosphere of fun and discovery. A complete and affordable camp formula that will satisfy the curious of all ages!
Each group participates in the following activities during the week:
- Sports activities and games
- Cooking discovery workshop
- Science discovery workshop
- Art discovery workshop
- Recreational and cooperative activities
- Water games
The children are grouped by age and the planning of the activities allows for adaptation and variations according to each age group, with respect to the children’s developmental abilities and interests.
- Payment by installments
- The official summer song (that your child will sing over and over again!)
- The Fan Club Zone for camp lovers
Access to exclusive information about the camp counsellors, photos and videos and surprises!
- Weekly newsletter
Sent on Thursdays before each registration week.
- Behavioral follow-up note sent every week
- On site display of the activities scheduled for each group
- A hiring policy which favors college and university students
- A “Vert de plaisir” policy, encouraging sustainable development principles and actions
Our counsellors are silly enough to have a blast with your kids, but mature enough to ensure safe supervision in an environment where respect is key. They evidently have enough energy to never rest the slightest (which is good when surrounded by children also as energetic).
In addition to this, we offer them great support and a fabulous working environment (and a lot of little kindnesses).
As a result, they truly love their job and are therefore better at it (and the kids get all the benefits!)
So you can have peace of mind
We know that you entrust us with what is most precious to you, your kids. That is why we put safety first, and training, close second.
- Complete training for our counsellors, recurring every year
- First aid training for all employees
- Training on anaphylactic shocks and how to administer epinephrine
Épipen®, Allerject®, etc.
- Medication management policy
- Incident management and communication with the parents policy
- Anti-bullying intervention policy
- No nut and peanut policy
- Control of parents or guardians authorized to leave with the kids
- Emergency plans for safety measures
- Extreme heat action plan